1. Find a Farm
“Support yourself in eating a plant-based diet by eating fresh, local produce at your neighborhood farm! LocalHarvest.org maintains a grassroots directory that has family farms with Community Supported Agriculture programs (CSAs) all across the country. See what’s for dinner near you!”
2. Earn Your Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition
“What if there was a simple solution to the health crisis in America?
Start learning about the possibilities today:
- Dietary change can enable diabetic patients to go off their medication.
- Heart disease can be reversed with diet alone.
- Breast cancer is related to levels of female hormones in the blood, which are determined by the food we eat.
- Consuming dairy foods can increase the risk of prostate cancer.” – T. Colin Campbell Foundation
3. Donate for a Healthier World
“The T. Colin Campbell Foundation sincerely thanks our donors. Your support makes possible the educational programming we offer today, as well as to produce new and better opportunities for the future to create a healthier society and world.”
– T. Colin Campbell Foundation
4. Sign Up to ‘Thrive in 30’
“Over the course of the next 30 days, I’ll dispel the most commonly held myths concerning plant-based nutrition. And in doing so, I’ll provide sound information that can be simply applied to enhance any lifestyle. These tried and tested techniques will enable you to lay the foundation of optimal health, on which all types of breakthrough performance can be built.” —Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete, formulator of Vega, and bestselling author of The Thrive Diet (Penguin, 2007) and Thrive Fitness (Penguin, 2009)
5. The Kind Diet Quiz
“One of the best parts of The Kind Diet is the positive impact that it can have on our health and environment. Are you living a “kind” lifestyle right now? Take our quiz and calucate your kindness quotient:”